Est. 2011

Pages

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Facebook Official!

Well, its semi official! By Facebook standards anyway.  My Sweet Everlasting Facebook page is up and running.  Now, to figure out this blog thingy.  So much to learn, so little time!  Hopefully I can get some of my graphic design genius friends to help me out with making my idea come to life.  Or at least make it a known thing, not just a random blog that only I know about.

Eventually, this blog will have everything I need to make this a real working business...appointment setting, scheduling, price lists, blog posts, followers, slide shows, galleries...its all too much for me to think about at once.  It is truly exciting though.  I want this so bad and its frustrating that I have SO much to learn.  But I've got a strong support system, a creative brain, and determination.  Oh, and a camera.  That's important too.

"You have brains in your head, you have feet in your shoes.  You can steer yourself any direction you choose."
--Dr. Seuss

No comments:

Post a Comment